Something may significantly be considered not quite as characterized if:
- The product is materially distinctive from the sellerвЂ™s description from it.
- You received an item that is completely different.
- the healthiness of the product ended up being misrepresented. As an example, the product ended up being referred to as вЂњnewвЂќ however the product had been utilized.
- The item was advertised as authentic it is perhaps not authentic (for example. counterfeit).
- Them is lacking parts that are major features and the ones facts are not disclosed into the description regarding the product once you got it.
- You bought a number that is certain of but didnвЂ™t get all of them.
- The product ended up being damaged during delivery.
- The product is unusable in its gotten state and wasn’t disclosed as a result.
A product may well not significantly be considered not quite as characterized if:
- The problem when you look at the product ended up being properly described because of the vendor in its description associated with product.
- The product had been precisely described however you did not need it after it was received by you.
- The product had been precisely described but failed to satisfy your objectives.
- The product has small scratches and had been described as вЂњused.”
Ineligible things and transactions under PayPalвЂ™s buy Protection system
Re re re re Payments for listed below are not qualified to receive reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:
- Real-estate, including investment property.
- Lending options or assets of any sort.
- Companies (whenever you purchase or purchase company).
- Automobiles, including, although not restricted to, automobiles, motorcycles, leisure automobiles, aircraft and ships.